Commerce API release notes for 2020.
You can now modify a subscription during a midterm change. That includes applying a midterm change with price override, assigning a perpetual price, or reducing the subscription quantity.
We updated the supported geographies for Klarna to show the minimum and maximum order amount and the payment method type.
We updated the examples and added information on how to create a merchant-initiated transaction (MIT) in Providing subscription information.
- As part of the PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) initiative, payment processors require extra information when processing merchant-initiated credit card transactions. To ensure that you adhere to the new mandate, you can now make use of billing agreements.
- You can now update subscription information in the
LineItemarray to the
POST /line-items, or
- We added the
taxInclusiveattribute to the response for Apply shopper to cart, Add or update cart billing address, Apply billing address to cart, Apply shipping address to cart, Submit car and create and order, Apply payment method to cart, Apply shipping option to cart, Get current cart, Update current cart, API trigger offer, Get shopper order, and Apply shopper to cart
We now provide a list of IP addresses we use to send Webhook notifications. You'll need to open your firewall to these IP addresses.
- You can now use DigitalRiver.js to trigger a return event when a customer presses the Return key while the input field has focus.
- The initial value for
termsOfSaleAcceptanceis now null if
tosAcceptedis null in the database.
- We now provide a breakdown of the tax fee at the line-item level for Carts, Orders, and Submit Cart.
- Changed the
lineItemunder DefaultCart to an array.
- Added the
feePricingobject under ExpandedLineItem.
- Added the LineItemFeePricing schema for
- Added the following schemas:
- PostShopperAddressRequest for the request body of the shopper's address
BillingAddressfor the response body of the billing address
ShippingAddressfor the response body of the billing address
- You can now override the unit price and line item price programmatically. See Price Override in the API Reference.
- Added these schemas: CartUnitPriceOverrideRequest and CartAggregatePriceOverrideRequest.