Keep track of changes and updates to the Commerce API.
- Digital River has recently added CCAvenue to its payment method options. CCAvenue is a payment processing option for Digital River clients with an Indian bank account. This auto-settle payment method offers various local payment options in India, such as Credit Cards, Wallet, Net Banking, and UPI.
In Commerce API, we added.
- The total product quantity for the current subscription plan and midterm change exceeds the product quantity restriction.
We are excited to announce our new feature, Product Combination Supporting Subscriptions for Global Commerce. This feature allows you to include subscription products in a product combination and adjust the price to match your pricing or product combination strategies. Combining multiple SKUs from different product lines into a single product combination allows you to recognize revenue for each product line based on the component price. This feature also helps you address compliance concerns and minimize revenue loss from customers trying to break bundle offers and purchase products at a reduced price.
With our mixed cart feature, a shopper can create a cart that includes physical and digital products. Our feature uses the landed cost solution to calculate the total cost of your purchase, which is only determined once all items in the cart are deemed eligible. If you need help enabling landed cost and pretty pricing, don't hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for assistance.
- We enabled Lens, a semantic search tool, on the Documentation Portal.To find Lens, click the Search bar in the upper right corner.Type your question in the Search content field and click Lens. You can ask Lens anything regarding Digital River features. It will give you plain English answers in seconds. For example, you can ask for an overview of a feature, and Lens will return a quick and concise answer. Note: You may need to refresh the page in your browser to see the Lens button. If that fails, clear your browser cache, then close and reopen your browser.Additionally, Lens will provide follow-up questions that you might be interested in.You can also see where Lens found the information and click to read more.You can ask for a code snippet for an API.You can ask for the steps to perform a specific task.
- We made the following enhancements to the Admin APIs service:
To start using the new Admin API services, ask your Digital River representatives to add the service to your key. To receive notifications from the webhook service, enable the webhook service on your site. Contact your Digital River representatives for assistance with the service enablement and configure all self-service webhooks through Global Commerce.
- We added the Retrieve Invoice API to the Admin APIs. This API allows you to download invoices for both anonymous and authenticated orders with an admin token. Users can subscribe to the
order.invoice.createdevent to receive a notification when an invoice is ready for download.
- We replaced the Commerce API reference with a Commerce API suite that includes the following API references:
- Shopper APIs reference: This API reference provides the resources for an end-to-end e-commerce experience used when our Global Commerce platform is the system of record. The Shopper APIs allow clients to build a storefront, create shopper workflows, operate their store, and display products. For more information, see Shopper APIs, Shopper APIs reference, Common Shopper and Admin APIs, and Common Shopper and Admin APIs reference.
- Admin APIs reference: This API allows administrators to programmatically create, update, deploy, and retire products on your storefront, create and edit products in bulk, manage product data, and manage sites and subscriptions. Use the Admin APIs to host the Cart and Checkout pages and manage your products via API. For more information, see Admin APIs, Admin APIs reference, Common Shopper and Admin APIs, and Common Shopper and Admin APIs reference.
Digital River adds Clearpay to the payment method roster! By leveraging Afterpay, your shoppers can buy now and pay for their purchases in 3 interest-free payments over 60 days. Learn how you can add Clearpay here.
Amazon Pay is a global digital wallet paving the way for your brand to gain visibility and access to millions of existing Amazon customers. This payment method boasts a highly secure and seamless checkout experience, leveraging saved shipping and payment information in the shopper's Amazon account. As a result, the shopper can complete their transactions in 3 simple clicks and almost twice as fast as other payment options. Digital River supports Amazon Pay Checkout.