Klarna allows the consumer to purchase a product and then be billed for it afterward.
Adding Klarna to your store’s checkout offers customers a secure and flexible way to pay for their online purchase over time–while you get paid upfront and without repayment risk. Klarna offers many buy now pay later options including, Pay Later (invoice), Installments, and Financing.
Klarna offers the following payment options:
- Pay In 30 (Invoice)–Once the order is shipped, you are paid upfront while the customer has 30 days to pay. Available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
- Installments–Allows a partial payment at approval and the balance to be collected later at specific times at 0%.
- Pay in 3: This payment option allows shoppers to pay for their purchases over 3 months in 3 equal parts. Available in France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
- Pay in 4: This payment option allows shoppers to pay for their purchases over 4 months in 4 equal parts. Available in Canada and the United States.
- Financing–This payment option can allow your shoppers up to 36 months to pay for their purchases with interest, while you are paid upfront. Available in Austria, Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, and the United States.
Offering a short-term loan reduces cart abandonment and improves conversions and average order values. There are unique display and entry requirements for each country. Contact your Digital River Representative for more details.
For information on supported markets and currencies for Drop-in and DigitalRiver.js, go to: