Digital River API release notes for 2022.
Digital River adds Afterpay to the payment method roster! By leveraging Afterpay, your shoppers have the flexibility to buy now and pay for their purchases in 4 interest-free installments over 6 weeks. Learn how you can add Afterpay here.
We improved the Dashboard configuration process for specifying customer type with Drop-in Checkout links and with the general addition of customers.
In Prebuilt Checkout, you can now configure
onAddressCompleteto reject shipping and billing inputs that you deem invalid.
- You can now bank on BLIK in Poland. BLIK is the must-have payment method for Polish shoppers. BLIK transactions accounted for 75% of ecommerce volume and a 60% market share of all ecommerce in Poland for 2021. BLIK boasts over 10.1 million active users and is continuing to grow. See BLIK to add BLIK to your checkout.
- We added support for Financial Process Exchange (FPX). FPX enables Malaysian shoppers to pay for their online purchases directly from their bank account. See FPX Online Banking to add FPX to your checkout.
- We added support for the Alipay+ (cross-border) payment method. Shoppers can pay in CNY from the redirect page without encountering any currency conversion.
- You can now specify a default shopping country in a Drop-in Checkout configuration. You can also add a shopping country directly during a Drop-in Checkout session.
You can now create and add a new product or add an existing product to the Create Drop-in Checkout links page.
We added support for configuring a shipping callout endpoint for Drop-in Checkout. You can configure a shipping method for a Drop-in checkout session if you do not already have default shipping methods configured.
We added support for the Trustly payment method. Shoppers can use Trustly to make fast, simple, and secure payments directly from their bank accounts without the risk of fraud.
- If you're using Digital River's subscription service, and you'd like to be notified of unsuccessful payment capture attempts, you can now subscribe to the
- You can now configure the create compliance element method and the get compliance details method get with a language and country.
itemsin checkouts and orders now contains a
shipping.taxAmount. For details, refer to Using shipping costs and Available to refund amount: item-level.
We added support for the iDEAL payment method. You can now create an iDEAL element that will automatically get a user's agreement and IBAN number for single-use and recurring transactions.
In orders, an
items.availableToRefundAmountnow only contains the unrefunded portion of that line item's
You can now create and add a new customer or choose to add an existing customer to the Create Drop-in Checkout links page.
You can now view customer subscription information or cancel active customer subscriptions from the Customer Details page.
You can now view SKU Group (Product ID) information on the following Dashboard pages:
Digital River has renamed some of our integration options:
- Checkouts and orders now always return
productDetails. For more details, refer to How Digital River returns product data.
Digital River now prioritizes SKU group data. For more details, refer to Migrating to SKU groups on the Grouping SKUs page.
You can now use filtering in the Events log to select Invoice event types. For details, refer to Filtering the events log.
Invoices and subscriptions now support
productDetails. For details, refer to Setting up subscription-based products.
You can now associate any reusable payment source with invoices and subscriptions. For details, refer to:
We upgraded Google Pay to offer the up-to-date Google Pay wallet experience. You can now configure the dynamic Google Pay button by applying your preferred button styles.
You can now choose the webhook authentication method (either HTTP or OAuth) when creating or editing a webhook.