Reset your password
Learn how to reset your password if you forgot it.
If you forget your password, you can reset it by having instructions sent to your registered phone number (if multi-factor authentication is enabled) or the email address that you entered during activation.
To reset your password:
- 2.Click the Forgot? link.
- 3.Enter your email address and click Submit.
- 4.Choose to receive either Email or Text message and click Submit.
- If you select the Email option, click Return to sign in.When you receive the email, click Reset your password.
- If you select the Text message option and have multi-factor authentication enabled, Digital River will send a code to your registered mobile phone. Enter your code in the Verification code field and click Submit.
- 5.Enter and confirm your new password and then click Confirm.If the password reset is successful, the Sign in page appears.
- 6.Complete the fields using your email address and new password and click Sign in.