Keep track of changes and updates to the Digital River API.
The terms used below include information about how your integration may be affected by new code releases. There are non-breaking and breaking changes:
- Non-breaking changes include incremental or "safe" changes and some new features.
- Breaking changes include changes that involve major refactoring or rewrites. They are listed on this page with an orange banner indicator.
- Known issues are items we are aware of and are indicated with a red banner.
idcan now contain one or more
.(dots/points). For details, refer to Unique identifier on the Managing SKUs page.
- Configure the modal by using:
- We enabled Lens, a semantic search tool, on the Documentation Portal.To find Lens, click the Search bar in the upper right corner.Type your question in the Search content field and click Lens. You can ask Lens anything regarding Digital River features. It will give you plain English answers in seconds. For example, you can ask for an overview of a feature and Lens will return a quick and concise answer. Note: You may need to refresh the page in your browser to see the Lens button. If that fails, clear your browser cache, then close and reopen your browser.Additionally, Lens will provide follow-up questions that you might be interested in.You can also see where Lens found the information and click through to read more.You can ask for a code snippet for an API.You can ask for the steps to perform a specific task.
- We added Box Shadow as an available custom style when configuring custom styles for DigitalRiver.js with Elements.
Digital River adds Clearpay to the payment method roster! By leveraging Afterpay, your shoppers have the flexibility to buy now and pay for their purchases in 3 interest-free payments over 60 days. Learn how you can add Clearpay here.
Amazon Pay is a global digital wallet paving the way for your brand to gain visibility and access to millions of existing Amazon customers. This payment method boasts a highly secure and seamless checkout experience, leveraging saved shipping and payment information in the shopper's Amazon account. As a result, the shopper can complete their transactions in 3 simple clicks and almost twice as fast as other payment options. Digital River supports Amazon Pay Checkout.
- In update order requests, you can now pass
upstreamId. This operation results in the creation of an event whose
- In create fulfillment cancellation requests, you can now pass