Editing a restricted key
Learn how to edit a restricted key.
To edit a restricted key:
- 1.Click API keys in the left navigation. The API keys page appears.
- 2.Click More options (vertical ellipses) associated with the restricted key you want to modify and click Edit.
- 3.Select the version from the API Version dropdown list.
- 4.Edit the name in the Key name field.
- 5.For each resource type, select the appropriate permission. For example, None, Read, Write, or Read/Write. At least one permission must be selected.
- 6.Click Save.
The key won't be available for immediate use. It takes up to 10 minutes for the key to fully propagate.