Dashboard Quick Start Guide
Learn how to obtain your credentials and sign in to Dashboard.
You can access and use your account in four easy steps.
To create your free test account, follow these steps:
- 2.Complete the fields in the form.
- 3.Click Try it out free. You'll see a message that the account is created and receive an activation email.
- 4.In the email message, click the Activate your account link to open a dialog box.
- 5.Complete your signup with a password and click Complete account activation.
Upon activating a new Dashboard account, it may take up to two business days for all your payment methods to be available for use. The payment methods available on a new test account will include all those marked as supported in the test environment as noted in Supported payment methods.
- 2.Enter your email address and click Next.
- 3.Enter your password and click Sign in.
You will be directed to the landing page for your account once you sign in (your landing page is determined by your assigned role, such as User Manager or Finance Manager; see Account Access). If you have access to multiple accounts (see Account for more information), you must choose an account to administer and click Select.
View and manage your Profile settings by clicking your name in the upper-right corner to open a dropdown menu.
Click Profile settings. The settings that you can edit include changing your password, updating your account recovery trusted phone number, and enabling multi-factor authentication.