Learn how to use the Sales Transactions resource.
The Sales Transactions resource provides you with the following information for individual sales transactions or a list of sales transactions:
- When sales transactions were fulfilled and invoiced
- Which currency is used in the shopper's transaction amount
- What types of sales transactions occurred, such as sale, refund, or return
- What products were sold and the quantities
- How impending payout amounts were calculated for a specific transaction including deductions and adjustments such as tax, shipping, fees, Digital River share, or shipping discount
- The Digital River entity that owes you for the sales transaction
- The entity related to you that Digital River owes for the sales transaction
- If a sales transaction has been aggregated in a sales summary, the associated sales summary ID for the sales transaction
The Sales Transactions resource allows you to return a list of sales transactions and get a sales transaction by ID.