Learn how to use the Sales Transactions resource.
The Sales Transactions resource provides you with the following information for individual sales transactions or a list of sales transactions:
- When sales transactions were fulfilled and invoiced
- What sales transaction amounts are in shopping and payout currencies
- What types of sales transactions were, such as sale, refund, or return
- What product and quantity were sold
- How impending payout amounts were calculated for a specific transaction including deductions and adjustments such as tax, shipping, fees, Digital River share, or shipping discount
- Which one of Digital River’s entities owes you for the sales transaction
- Which one of your entities Digital River owes for the sales transaction
- If a sales transaction has been aggregated in a sales summary, the associated sales summary ID for the sales transaction
The Sales Transactions resource allows you to return a list of sales transactions and get a sales transaction by ID.