Gain a high-level understanding of how client and commerce ecosystems integrate.
The following diagram provides an overview of common architecture used when integrating with Digital River's Global Seller Services. At a high-level, these integrations consist of a client and commerce ecosystem.
For each step in an integration's workflow, the following provides a more detailed explanation:
- 1.Core Services integrate with the Commerce Platform (CP) and Online Properties to handle identity management, MyAccount, and data synchronization services.
- 2.Online Properties supports the customer's MyAccount self-service and browse services.
- 3.Any customer actions that may result in a transaction are redirected to the CP storefront.
- 4.For all incoming traffic, the CP's storefront manages the commerce experience.
- 5.The CP's self-service admin tools support product, pricing, and promotions management.
- 6.A subscription management extension in the CP provides a self-service UI for the customer.
- 7.Digital River provides fraud, tax, payment, and legal compliance services via headless APIs that are embedded in the CP.
- 8.Subscription renewals leverage Digital River's payment optimization services to maximize renewal rates.
- 9.Client physical fulfillment and services provisioning systems receive and process orders.
- 10.Client accounting and finance systems receive remittance details from Digital River via reports, APIs, and Dashboard.