Checkout and order creation
Learn more about checkout and order creation.
This section describes how to complete a checkout using the Checkout flow OOTB as provided by the Salesforce Lightning app. Actual steps may vary depending on your implementation.
To complete the checkout process and create an order:
- 1.Enter the keyword or SKU number in the Search field (or select the products to add to the cart).
- 2.Click Add to Cart.
- 3.Click Continue Shopping to add more items, or click View Cart to proceed to checkout.
- 4.Click Proceed to Checkout to pay for the items in the cart. The Buyer Info page will be displayed.
- 5.Add required information on the Buyer Info page and click Next. The Delivery Method page appears.
- 6.Select the Delivery Method and click Next. The Order Review page appears.
- 7.Select the Terms and Conditions checkbox and click Next. The Payment page appears.
- 8.Select New Payment method or use the existing payment method (via the Stored Payment tab) and click Continue. The Order Summary page appears.
- 9.Click Place Order. The checkout and order creation process is completed with an order confirmation.