Step 1: Install the Digital River app
Learn how to install the Digital River app for Salesforce Lightning.
Only Salesforce administrators and users with the Download AppExchange packages permission can install or uninstall AppExchange apps.
- 2.Sign in to the Salesforce org where you want to install the package. After a successful login, the installation wizard appears.
- 3.Click Install for Specific Profiles and select Full Access for all profiles you want to use with the package.
- 4.Select and grant Full Access to the Community Profile that will be assigned to the Storefront Users.
- 5.After selecting profiles, click Install/Upgrade. Once the package is installed, the administrator receives an email.
The notification (in the above screenshot) appears when configuring the package installation settings:
- 1.Before installing the package, understand that the package is not authorized for distribution.
- 2.The notification displays when a managed package:
- Has never been through security review or is under review
- Did not pass the security review
- Is not authorized by the AppExchange Partner Program for another reason
If a package that has not passed the Security Review is used for installation, click the Allow deployments of components checkbox under Deployment Options.