Comment on page
Step 10: Set up integration between Salesforce and Digital River
Learn how to create a connected app for integration between Salesforce and Digital River.
To create a connected app for integration between Salesforce and Digital River:
- 1.Go to Setup, enter App Manager in the Search field, and then select App Manager.
- 2.Click New Connected App.
- 3.Enter the Connected App Name Salesforce DigitalRiver Integration and your email address.
- 4.Select Enable OAuth Settings.
- 5.Enter https:// as the Callback URL.
- 6.In OAuth Scopes, add Access and manage your data (API).
- 7.Ensure the checkbox labeled Require Secret for Web Server Flow is selected.
- 8.Click Save.
To create a profile and its assignment to an Integration User:
- 1.Create a new profile Digital River Integration User by cloning the Standard User profile.
- 2.Set the password policy of this profile to never expire.
- 3.Create an Integration User and assign the user to the profile.
- 4.Add the user to the permission set named DigitalRiver Connector - Integration.