Install the extension
Learn how to install the Digital River WooCommerce extension.
Search for Global Seller Services by Digital River on the WordPress marketplace and install the plugin. To install the WooCommerce plugin:
- 2.Clone this repository in
pluginsfolder of your WordPress installation.
- 3.Move to the cloned directory and run this command:
composer install && npm i && npm run prod
- 4.Log in to the admin dashboard and go to
- 5.Among the payment methods, find Digital River and enable it. Click the All payment methods link to view payment methods outside of WooCommerce payments.
- 6.Click the Manage button next to Global Seller Services for WooCommerce.
API Keyscan be found under
Developers -> API Keys.
- 10.Go to Developers and select Webhooks.
- 11.Click the Create webhook button.
- 12.Enable the endpoint with the slider at the top of the popup.
- 14.Select 101 of 101 events and click the Create webhook button.
- 15.The Webhook secret key can be found by clicking the Reveal secret button for this new webhook.
- 16.Return to the WooCommerce admin > Settings > Payment tab.
- 17.On the Settings page, enter the
API Public key,
API Confidential keyand
Webhook Secret key.
Your WooCommerce store is now enabled for Digital River Global Seller Services.