Test the Digital River Extension
Learn how to test the Digital River Extension.
Digital River allows you to self-service your own test account, which you can use to fully test the Digital River Extension for Adobe Commerce in a staging environment.
- 2.Configure your Magento store with your test account’s public and secret keys.
- 1.In your Catalog, fill out the Digital River fields on a product and save it.
- 2.In the Catalog Sync Grid, click Manual Sync To Digital River.
- 3.When the sync completes, verify that the status is
- 1.Place an order in your storefront for one of the products you synced to Digital River. See Testing scenarios for more information.
- 2.After placing the order, view that order in the Magento admin screens.
- 3.In the Order & Account Information section, verify that you see a (DR) Digital River Order ID.
Last modified 9mo ago