Salesforce B2B Commerce App 2.0
Use the Salesforce B2B Commerce App to integrate your frontend purchasing experience in Salesforce Commerce with the Digital River API.
Review Before you begin and Enabling Digital River fulfillments to understand the required level of commitment for integrating the Salesforce B2B Commerce App. You must meet the following requirements before you can integrate the App.
- You must have enterprise-level org permissions and system admin rights to install the Salesforce B2B Commerce App.
- Only install the App on the Enterprise and Unlimited versions of Salesforce.
- You must have B2B Commerce for VisualForce Spring 2020 (version 4.12) release, build 3.147, or later installed.
- Install B2B Commerce on the system before you install this application.
- Enable Communities in the Salesforce version before you install this application.
- Before you install the Salesforce B2B Commerce App, map your B2B Customer profile to provide the appropriate access and permissions.
- Obtain your public and secret key from your Digital River Business Development Manager. You will need this when you configure the Salesforce B2B Commerce App.