Install the WordPress Plugin
Learn how to install the WordPress Plugin.
Plug Digital River into your WordPress store, and we’ll work behind the scenes to process payments, fight fraud, and shield your business from a global tax and regulatory risk.
Follow the first three steps to install the WordPress plugin. When the installation is complete, configure the plugin by following the last three steps.
Important: The WordPress Plugin does not include the Digital River theme. Contact your Account Manager for availability and pricing of integrating this theme into your WordPress storefront.
- 1.In WordPress, click Plugins and select Add New.
- 2.Locate the Digital River Global Commerce plugin and click Install Now.
- 1.In WordPress, click Plugins, and select Installed Plugins.
- 2.Click Activate under the Digital River Global Commerce plugin. Once activated, the Activate link toggles to Deactivate.
- 3.Click Appearance and select Themes.
- 4.Hover over the Digital River theme and click Activate.