Comment on page
Salesforce B2C LINK Cartridge 2.7
Use the Digital River Salesforce B2C LINK Cartridge to manage global payments and act as your risk management solution.
- Digital River LINK Cartridge version: 23.1.1
- API Fleet and version: Digital River version 2021-12-13.
- Commerce Platform Version: This package was implemented against SF B2C version 23.4 and tested against compatibility mode 22.7. The package was tested against SFRA version 6.2 and 6.3 and is compatible with 6.0.0+
- The cartridge only supports SFRA. This cartridge is not supported with SiteGenesis.
Before you can install the Salesforce B2C LINK Cartridge, you'll need to contact Digital River, [email protected] to request credentials, configure the available payment options within Drop-in, and receive your LINK key. Additionally:
- The cartridge is designed for the US locale and is compatible with any locale if you add the localization strings.
The following Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) features are not supported:
- SFCC supports a single Ship To address and a single Ship From address per site. SFCC does not support multiple Ship To and Ship From addresses. You can configure the Ship From address in the Business Manager under site preferences. The system provides the Ship To addresses during the checkout process.
- When a customer stores a credit card in the account, the system stores card data on the Digital River service. If you disable Digital River, the shopper cannot use the stored cards to pay for orders. The shopper will have to add them to their account again.
No adjustments to the SFCC Firewall settings are needed.